- Our Videos
- About Us
- Opening Hours
- Community Events
The award-winning artisan Bakery Café Retail shop is set within a small country town within a 10 minute drive from Wagga CBD. A destination within its own right, the Bakery Café is open 6 days a week. In 2012 and 2013 Quinty Bakehouse won the Best Bakery in NSW against all country and city areas.
Stop by for an early breakfast, snack or pastry or a mid-week lunch from a menu starting from hot pie varieties to gourmet focaccias. Our Patisserie Counter showcases seasonal hand-made pastries exclusive to Quinty Bakehouse Bakery Café made on site, its own gelato range of cool me down flavours.
Bakehouse café menu- menu changes frequently so check here for updates.
Quinty Bakehouse is widely popular with a covered in safe playground area for children to enjoy. There are tables available so customers can enjoy a rest while sipping a coffee, eating lunch or just a snack.
For Map and contact info click here.
To view our recent appearance on the Sydney Weekender program click here.
To view our awards and acheivements click here.
Quinty Bakehouse Cafe
Monday to Friday 6.30am to 4.30pm
Saturday 7.00am to 3.00pm
Closed Public Holidays
Closed Christmas Day until Australia Day on a Yearly Basis
42 Morgan St, Uranquinty NSW 2652
- School fund raising drives - Pie Drive form
- Cork and Fork once per month
- Taste Riverina October every year
- Kids cooking classes during the school holidays - Contact Us for details
- Saturday cooking classes in Uranquinty (Regularly $10 but keep an eye on our Facebook page for limted free sessions) - Contact Us for details
- Farmers Market - Wagga Showgrounds - Thursdays 1pm to 6:30pm